Friday, December 7, 2018

Season finale of PKPK Radio Show!

Here is the link to the season finale of PKPK Radio Show! Much love and thanks to my friend Annie Howath to guest-starring on the segment! Check her out on @hercampussju !!

Thank you and much love to my listeners! I HAVE SOME BIG NEWS TO ANNOUNCE!

1. LOOK OUT FOR THE POP KULTURE KRISTMAS CARD! Message or DM me your email address! I will put out a subscription list soon!!

2. I will be going to CUBA from 3/8 - 3/16! My special "Pop Kulture: Havana Nights" will be released SUNDAY MARCH 18TH!

3. BE READY FOR MORE SPILT TEA NEXT YEAR! A LOT OF THINGS IN THE WORKS! SOME MUSIC...YOUTUBE CONTENT...HOT MERCH? CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!

 Hey guys!  I know it's been a minute (who I am kidding, two years) since my last post! But I am announcing that PKPK is back and better...