Monday, December 17, 2018

PKPK Update!

Happy Monday! I am happy to announce that my Kristmas Kard will be out THIS Wednesday! I am so so so so excited for you guys to see it! 

Additionally, I have TONS of tea that I am going to spill for 2019!

1. will continue to release YouTube videos, record my radio segments, AND release some tunes on my SoundCloud page! Stay tuned for the upcoming news....

2. I will be much more interactive on my website - e-mail blasts, notifications, and giving you in on ALL the kafe' on erthang!

3. Pop Kulture With PK Radio will continue on TuneIn - Wednesdays at 10PM LIVE from Saint Joe's!

And most importantly, please have a safe and joyous holiday season! And to all my hard-working students, study hard and good look on your final exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!

 Hey guys!  I know it's been a minute (who I am kidding, two years) since my last post! But I am announcing that PKPK is back and better...