Thursday, July 26, 2018

PK's Favorite Fragrance!

Hey guys! I am so excited to share with you my new "Favorite Fragrance" segment!

Colognes and perfumes have always been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember and I want to share my favorite scents from all over the world.

The fragrance I chose to highlight today is the Versace Eros Eau de Toilette (in English: cologne) for Men. It smells absolutely amazing for daily use that you or your man - or dad or male friend - will enjoy. It lasts all day and lingers into the evening, making it the ideal summer cologne. The composition is built with a perfect harmony of sweet and salty notes of sea water to create a sunny warmth on your skin.

Be sure to check out the link in this article where you can buy the cologne on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!

 Hey guys!  I know it's been a minute (who I am kidding, two years) since my last post! But I am announcing that PKPK is back and better...