Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My fave summer essentials!

So I know that we millennials overlook a lot of things when it comes to taking care of ourselves (who am I kidding?! I see ads for everything from charcoal whitening scrubs to contouring tutorials all over my feed)! But I have searched far and wide for my tried and true skin and hair care aids that I now CANNOT live without!


From left to right: 
Ulta Beauty 30 SPF Sunscreen: $14.99
Ulta Beauty 30 SPF Sunscreen spray: $19.99
Eco Coconut Oil Hair gel: $3.95
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal: $10.99
ELF Post-Workout Face Mist: $8.00
Center: Oversized Sunglasses: $7.99
Ulta Beauty Sunscreen Products: My pale self cannot handle excessive sun exposure, so this is the perfect product for those who are looking for durable protection whether on the beach or taking a dip in the pool. My spray bottle is virtually gone - I bought it about 3 weeks ago - due to my need to cover my whole body. The lotion I use for my face due to the spray seeping into my eyes, which can sabotage your sunny day! Eco Coconut Oil Hair Gel: Gentlemen - this is THE hair product you have been waiting for! It's light, natural, and does not sweat all over your head! If you are a gym rat or the outdoorsy type, this is the most durable product out there! You only need a little dollop of it to spread throughout your hair and style! Gold Bond Radiance Renewal: I would like to thank Wendy Williams personally for this product recommendation! How you doin' Wendy?! This moisturizer has African Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Coconut Oil. The best part - it lasts a whole 24 HOURS! Honeychild, this is THE lotion for everyone! ELF Post-Workout Face Mist: For those who frequently exercise or sweat a lot (I happen to do both), I cannot recommend this product enough. It reminds my of the Evian mists - refreshing, cool, and great for the skin. This goes skin-deep from the gym to the pool. Over-sized sunglasses: I love me a good pair of shades! I found these in a hair care store in my old neighborhood in Philly, where I also found the Eco hair product. They're fun, cheap, and make you look like a million bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!

 Hey guys!  I know it's been a minute (who I am kidding, two years) since my last post! But I am announcing that PKPK is back and better...