Monday, February 19, 2018

Drake Gives Away $1 Million in New "God's Plan"

Drake is living out his motto "YOLO" in his new music video!  

(Courtesy of thefader.com)


While filming his new "God's Plan" music video in Miami, he gave away close to $1 million; $996,631 to be exact - to families in need as well as a $50,000 scholarship to a student at the University of Miami.

He even sent out a challenge to his fans (myself included) to spread positive vibes and kindness to mankind this weekend. From the looks of it, we need that every now and again (or every day)!


Drake donating his time and money to a Miami family in need (courtesy of cbc.com)

The single has broken the Spotify record for number of streams in a single day, accumulating to over 4 million downloads! People are already dubbing it "the video of the year" and "the best thing he has ever done in his entire career".

For the full music video, check out this link on YouTube: "God's Plan" Music Video


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!

 Hey guys!  I know it's been a minute (who I am kidding, two years) since my last post! But I am announcing that PKPK is back and better...