Friday, February 23, 2018

DIY Breakfast Taco Recipe!


For years, I’ve been playing around with different recipes, especially for Mexican food, my favorite cuisine. This taco recipe is simple, easy, and tasty!

Ingredients:
-two soft corn tortillas
-chicken tenders, diced
-diced Kosher dill pickles
-diced white onions
-Mexican cheese blend
-guacamole (mild or spicy)
-Louisiana hot sauce
-kale
-2 large eggs
1. Spread some cheese on soft tacos along with diced onions
2. Place in microwave on medium power (5 or 6) for 2 minutes
3. Put a dollop of vegetable oil (or olive oil) into a pan at medium heat
4. Beat 2 eggs in a separate cup with kale and pour into the pan
5. Whip eggs while in pan to make them scrambled.
6. Add cheese into scrambled eggs in pan
7. Add scrambled eggs onto soft tacos along with diced pickles, a scoop of guacamole, and a dash of hot sauce!
8. Enjoy your tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!

 Hey guys!  I know it's been a minute (who I am kidding, two years) since my last post! But I am announcing that PKPK is back and better...