Thursday, February 1, 2018

Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl Performance Tease

Just days before the Super Bowl, headlining halftime performer Justin Timberlake announced at a pre-game press conference that his performance will be “unlike anything done before”.

Will it mean that *NSYNC will make an appearance after all?! This may not come to fruition after former band mate Joey Fatone stated that he has not been in rehearsal for the show with anyone else in the band, thus saying “Bye Bye Bye” to the rumor. 

Amidst JT’s statement, many are still speculating that Janet Jackson will make a surprise guest appearance. Jackson has not commented on this rumor, but knowing the 2004 fallout with NFL and FOX Sports following the infamous breast exposing incident, this rumor also seems pretty far fetched. Although it would be funny if Janet gave it to JT good! LOL, JK. Or am I?

In other news, Justin’s new album “Man of the Woods” is out tomorrow. Check it out, all new JT with an all new sound and vibe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!

 Hey guys!  I know it's been a minute (who I am kidding, two years) since my last post! But I am announcing that PKPK is back and better...