Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Eagles Win the Super Bowl!

Fly Eagles Fly! 

Eagles Quarterback Nick Foles with the Super Bowl LII Trophy (Courtesy of NY Daily News/Timothy Clary/Getty Images


In a 41-33 victory, the Eagles win their first Super Bowl! Congrats to Nick Foles on his first Super Bowl win and the rest of the team - job well done!

The city celebrated the victory all throughout! Broad Street was packed with thousands of viewers partying it up until all hours of the morning outside City Hall and the Ritz Carlton, whose sign collapsed! Fireworks and cheers filled the City of Brotherly Love with nothing but love Sunday evening. And I rest assure you, it will continue all throughout out the week.

As for the parade, it will take place on Thursday morning at 11 AM starting at Broad and Pattison! SEPTA began preparations this morning with a breaking news segment regarding limited trolley and subway activity as well as precautions for overcrowding. To all those in attendance (fingers crossed I will be able to go), have fun and congratulations Birds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm BACK!

 Hey guys!  I know it's been a minute (who I am kidding, two years) since my last post! But I am announcing that PKPK is back and better...